Bisceglie & Gritt represents employers in both the public and private sectors in all aspects of their employment relationships, including:
• drafting and amending employee policies, manuals, and handbooks;
• negotiating and drafting employment agreements;
• drafting demand letters and attempting to resolve employment disputes before initiating formal legal action;
• negotiating and drafting separation agreements, including noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements, confidentiality and nondisparagement agreements, and indemnification agreements;
• litigating and defending cases involving federal and state employment discrimination claims, including sexual harassment and retaliatory termination claims;
• litigating and defending cases involving whistleblower, wrongful discharge, defamation, and tortious interference with contract claims.